Xing Ming kitchen utensils and appliances
Contact : XU
Mobile phone: 13416160844
Address：Xingming kitchen appliance factory, 99 anping road, anping village, baiyun district, baiyun district, guangzhou city, guangdong province
It feels like the world's theaters, big or small, have a place to sell popcorn. Why must they sell popcorn? Chengdu's most authoritative cinema product distributor tells you why cinemas only choose popcorn.
Maybe it's a bad thing, maybe it's time, and the Internet has reported that popcorn has saved the movie industry in Europe and the United States.
So how does popcorn beat other snacks?
The most important reason, of course, is that popcorn tastes good, but that alone isn't enough to say that popcorn is a perfect match for a movie. Popcorn has the advantage of not being able to compete, both for consumers and for cinemas.
1. Easy to carry. Popcorn is small, light and portable.
2.Don't get your hands dirty. Don't influence others. There was hardly any sound, and no smell.
3.There are many. A bucket can support a big half of the movie, more affordable than other snacks.
4. Can improve the viewing experience. Popcorn belongs to a high-calorie sweet, which can be concentrated and enjoyable in a short time.
For cinemas and sellers:
1. Low cost and high profit, which is the root cause. Compared with mature products such as potato chips, the price of popcorn has no uniform standard and gives theaters a huge profit margin.
2. The raw material covers a small area and saves storage land.
3. Making process is simple and easy to operate. No need to rely on the assembly line for mass production, also can be produced on-site.
4. No garbage will be produced after eating, which will make it easier for the cinema to clean.
5. The cinema is guaranteed to be the best way to buy. The popcorn is the most delicious fresh, which avoids a lot of people buying popcorn from the field and taking it to the cinema, but buying it before the movie starts
Why is popcorn at the cinema expensive?
Popcorn is typically a low-cost, high-margin product. In general, the small barrel popcorn sold by the theater is 15 to 20 yuan, while the barrel is more than 30 yuan. Popcorn is sold by licensed franchises designated by theaters, and cinemas earn 85% of all profits. What about the price of popcorn?
1. Guaranteed cost
What does the cost of popcorn include? Butter, sugar, popcorn corn, electricity, water, popcorn, raw materials, rent, popcorn equipment, depreciation, salary, etc.
2. To make up for the loss, guarantee the price of the price
Now cinemas are no longer dependent on film fare. Because of the box office receipts, the movie theater has a very low box-office revenue, excluding operating costs, even at a loss. And in order to guarantee price stability, the cinema can only make up the losses on snacks. This, and the price of snacks on the train are high, but cheaper tickets are a reason.
3. The profit
This report has already explained everything: I sell popcorn to make money!
See here, you should understand why people used to eat popcorn when watching a movie in a movie theater! But many people prefer two more modern reasons than they do with so much history and data.
A reason is: "about his like girl, just buy a bucket of popcorn to go to the movies, so two people at the time of reaching for popcorn, not easily touch spark of love!"
There's another reason: "I don't want to eat popcorn these days, so I can't eat popcorn. What can I put on the mouth that I've been trying to make fun of?